Upcoming dates and where to find Wayne Smith
No upcoming event.
A range of musical styles & performances
- "Wayne is super talented, creative and passionate about the industry"
- "Wayne's talents as a performer and his warm generous personality will put him at the head of its field."
- "Wayne has a wonderful talent. He is committed to his work and has a strong belief in his ability. I am very proud of him. He is a very genuine person and a truly talented person. I loved every minute working alongside him."
- "I have worked with Wayne for number of years on tour and for a year in the West End in the show Dirty Dancing. I found him to be unerringly professional in his approach to work and a natural."
- "Wayne is a fantastic performer. His talent, focus, hard work and likeability both on and off stage are undeniable."
West End Performer & Vocalist
Wayne has a wealth of vocal experience and a unique sound that makes his performances stand out from others. He has spent much of his 21 year singing career embracing many different types of music from Do Wop and rock and roll to pop 80's classics and musical ballads. Having spent many years in Juke Box style Musicals both on and off the west end and on European Tour, Wayne has perfected a vintage sound ideal to pay tribute to artists such as Eddie Cochrane and Chuck Berry. But he can also bring a more modern sound to his show with songs from Sam Smith and Olly Murs.
Wayne has a number of hit musicals under his belt. He has been part of London's "Jersey Boys" cast at the Prince Edward Theatre, as well as spending three years in London and on tour, with the Number One Hit Show "Dirty Dancing" as Billy Kostecki (he carried the watermelons). Other musicals such as "Dreamboats and Petticoats", "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" and "Summer Holiday" appear on Wayne's CV.